Total Blackout Privacy Frosted Sticker with Grid Lines Backing
Darken your home with Rabbitgoo Blackout Privacy Window Film- ensure the best sleep quality during the day!
- Block All Lights: This film can block out all lights and make your room looks like the middle of the night
- Spaced Grid Backing: The protective backing film is printed with spaced grid backing for easy cutting, facilitating the way you install the film
- TOP Privacy Protection Level: Effectively reject views from outside
- Glue Free: Static cling to the surface without glue for extra safety and convenience
- UV Protection: Say goodbye to 84% UVA rays and 99% UVB rays that may hurt your skin
- ▲Totally BlackOut Window Flim: Our Light Blocking Window Film can block all lights and create a good sleeping environment for those who sleep during the day. Darker than curtains or blinds, minimize sun glare and make your room look like the middle of the night all the time. And also Perfect for Home theater windows***Note: Please do not apply the film to the windows that are directly exposed to strong sunlight in summer or under high temperature, as the heat might cause cracking
- ▲Top Privacy Protection: With top privacy level( ★★★★★), this frost window film could effectively reject views from outside and give you a total personal room without interruption. (Suitable for Living Room, Office, Bathroom, Meeting Room, Sitting Room, etc.)
- ▲Space Grid Backing Design: With the spaced grid lines on the protective backing film, you could cut the film to fit your window much easier and preciser. Also, there are instructions of multilingual languages on the backing film to help your installation
- ▲UV Rejection & Block Strong Sunlight: This window cling can reflect 84% UVA rays and 99% UVB rays back and prevent the furniture from fading
- ▲Static Cling Design Without Sticky Glues: This white window sticker is applied by static cling without sticky, harmful, and chemical glues. It could be easily removed without any adhesive left and is reusable for multiply times.
1. Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin on each side for an easy adjustment.
2. Clean the target surface thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean enough without any dust.
3. Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side.
4. Spray enough water on both the SMOOTH side of the film and the window, then install the SMOOTH side of the film onto the window.
5. Use a squeegee to flatten the film gently and squeeze out bubbles little by little.
6. Trim off the margins and use a cloth to flatten out the film. Here you go!