CLASSIC PATTERN, NEW VERSION.
Refresh your home with Rabbitgoo One Way Decorative Window Film.
- Upgraded One Way Effect for Better Privacy Protection: For this one-way window film, the brighter side would be opaque - which means people can't see through from the outside and enables better privacy protection. At night, it can provide semi-privacy to blue the details in the room.
- Anti-Glare & UV Protection: With up to 66% light transmittance, it can block our partial sunlight. It also rejects 95% harmful UV rays that may hurt your skin and cause furniture fading.
- Glue Free & User-Friendly: Static cling only requires water to install, no sticky glue anymore. Hassle-free peel-stick application in a breeze and easy removal leaving no damage or residue.
- Removable & Reusable: Premium PVC material offers extra durability, can be removed and reused repeatedly
Note: The window film works only on FLAT, CLEAN, and SMOOTH surfaces. It will not stick on plastic, broken, or uneven surfaces.
Softer Light, More Comfortable Room.
Upgraded One Way Window Film Gives Privacy Protection.
- In the daytime, the side with brighter light would be opaque and people can't see through, which can provide the top privacy for you.
- At night, unlike traditional one-way mirror film, the side with darker light would be transparent. And you need curtains to protect privacy. For our one-way decorative window film, the side with darker light would turn into semi-private protection, which would blur the details and give partial privacy protection too.
*** Please note if you require top privacy, curtains are still necessary.
- 1. Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin on each side for an easy adjustment.
- 2. Clean the target surface thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean enough without any dust.
- 3. Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side. (Very Important!!!)
- 4. Spray a lot of water or soapy water both on the SMOOTH side of the window film and the window, then install the window film onto the window.
- 5. Use the soft towel or squeegee to wipe the film back and forth to make sure that the bubbles and water have been totally removed.
- 6. Trim off the margins and use a cloth to flatten out the film. Here you go!
How to Peel Off the Clear Backing Film:
- Step 1 - Please wet one window film corner and use your fingers to twist it for a while to loosen the attachment between the window film and clear backing film;
- Step 2 - Please attach a sticky tape to the side of the clear backing film corner (we have also attached a small sticky tape on each roll of window film for your convenience), and then press it for effective attachment;
- Step 3 - And then you are able to separate the clear backing film from the window film easily.