Escape Proof Tactical Dog Vest Harness
If you are looking for a more comfy, safer, and more practical tactical dog harness, whether it is for a service dog or a domestic pet, Rabbitgoo tactical dog harness will be your good choice. Our tactical dog harness will greatly improve you and your furry friend's outdoor experience.
Since our tactical dog harness is made of high-grade Oxford cloth and durable zinc alloy adjusters, it is more advanced and textured.
In addition, we upgraded night reflective strips, thickened the handles, and increased the magic tape space for badges. Believe that our dog tactical harness will make your puppy stand out and be a trusted partner for service/working/training/adventure hiking.
Please measure your dog carefully and refer to the detailed size chart before the purchase.
The harness is Not Chew-Proof. If your dog tends to bite or chew on things, please keep the harness away from him/her when not in use.
- Removable Magic Tape - Mark your dog's identity, or remove to stick other decorations you want.
- Hook & Loop Panels - You can attach creative magic tapes or morale badges to show your dog's personality.
- MOLLE System on Both Sides - Easy to carry necessities for hiking or training.
- This comfy and wide padded handle enables pet parents to lift dogs comfortably and easily. Your dog will be easily controlled to avoid unnecessary accidents.
- Maintaining good visibility is essential for those who like to walk at night. This tactical dog harness has reflective stripes on the edges and straps of the vest to stay safe at night.
- Skin-friendly Air Mesh - Keeps your dog cool and cozy all the time
- Resistant Oxford Material - for extra durability and wearability, suitable for all-season use
- Four Adjustable Straps - allow a snug fit with maximum mobility
- Two Fast release buckles - Put on & off with no hassle
- Double D-rings design can make every activity enjoyable for both dog and owner. They are ideal for working, training, exercising, or recreational purposes.
- Trainers often choose a front clip to help decrease the dog's pulling on the leash. The clip will give better control over the direction that your dog is going and allows him to be redirected if needed.