How to distinguish and prevent Pet heat stroke?
Obese dogs and short-nosed dogs are more likely to have heat stroke. Short-nosed pets such as pugs, Beijing dogs, bulldogs, Shih Tzu, etc., the owners of these breeds must take precautions and take care of their own treasures. So how do you distinguish between a dog's heat stroke?
Symptoms of heatstroke
- Very high body temperature, often above 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Purple blood spots on the skin and gums
- The gums turn red, or blue-violet (anoxic)
- Gasping, or breathing difficulties
- Crazy drooling, even vomiting
- Diarrhea may bring blood
- Symptoms of the nervous system, such as loss of balance, fainting, epilepsy, death
How to prevent pets from getting hot summer?
- Don't leave your pet alone in the car
- Provide enough water for pets
- If you bring pets outdoors, make sure you have a shaded place.
- Don't let your pet stay in a hot place
- Don't take a pet out for a walk at the "Poison Sun"
- Long-haired pets can consider shaving, but keep a certain length
- Remove your pet from a hot place
- Provide cold water for pets to drink
- Chill with cold water
- An electric fan blows hard
- Cool down with cold water on the soles and ears
- Do not use a towel to apply cold, it will have a warming effect.
- Remember to take your pet to the hospital for further treatment.
You may need some dog suppliers to care for your dogs better：Dog harness
Dog Cooling Mat
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.